8500 Johnson St
Pembroke Pine, FL 33024
To be a well rounded employee, that is self motivate and detailed orientated.
Portland State University
Field of study: performing arts/ event planning.
John Casablanca Modeling School
Field of study: acting, make-up, modeling, and runway.
Hudson’s’ Bay high school
Graduate in 1999
Hudson’s Bay high school dance coordinator
Duties: Design and implement all dance activities on the High school campus. Organized the program, set the schedule for practices and performances, rules and criteria, audition candidates, and work with staff, teachers, and students, to promote school spirit and artistic expression.
Communication Director Portland State University
Duties: Opening communications with local and national press, send out weekly press releases, come up with events and promotional material to keep students informed on what is happening on campus and around the country with-in all colleges and universities. Web-design, power point presentation, and all media related work on campus in relation to students needs and students awareness, keeping a window displace current and interactive, and putting on press conference and media blitz.
June 2004- June 2006
Activities Director Clark College
Duties: Plan, promote and implement events on the campus. Development of new programs and events; working on contracts, checking all the details of each event to ensure that the events meet the requirements of the schools regulations. Planning and preparing documents for each event and clearance for logistics. Planning and executing Set up and take down of each event. Set design and script writing.
High school drama teacher- Vancouver Home connection
Duties: Teach dramatic fundamentals, and produce plays. Set design and preparing for plays, logistics of play rehearsal, preparing and setting up contract to use space to present the plays performed and practices for the plays to be performed. Plan and prepare a yearlong course curriculum centered on all aspect of theater, from stage performance to camera performance and improve to script.
Hip-hop teacher- Vancouver Home connection
Duties: Teach dance fundamental, and put on a dance productions.
Duties: To maintain an award winning cheerleading program, arrange practice times, and performances, teach and train students in cheerleading in order to promote school spirit.
* Word * Tumble coach * Write press releases
* Excel * Dance teacher * Event planner
* Power point * Hip hop * Lighting technician
* Web design * Jazz * Creative
* Publisher * Make up artist * Window design
* Produce events * Director of events * Make promotional materials
* 2004 and 2005 Student Leader of the Year Award.
* 2005 ST Paddy Day Open National Champions (cheerleading).
* 2006 Universal Cheerleading Association Northwest champions Best in Cheer.
* 2006 Universal Cheerleading Association champions Best in Dance.
* 2006 Universal Cheerleading Association Overall Best Cheerleading Team.
* 2006-2007 United State Student Association Board of Director member, Women of
* 2007 St Paddy Days Open National Champions (dance).
* “Clark Idol” (a form of American Idol), produced, directed and hosted.
* Blind date, produced and directed
* Burger bash car smash (were kids came and eat burgers and smashed a donated car to raise funds for a non-profit origination.)
* Blinco nights (it is a board game)
* Youth night (were kids come from all over to a location for an all night lock in)
* Concerts with bands like Falling up, Kutless, Nickel back, switch foot, and many more.
* Movie nights (getting the rights to play a movie, then plan the logiest for the movie and promote the movie.)
* Diversity dinner for the president of Portland State University
* Congressional award night for United State Student Association honoring US senators.
* Jazz lectures * Funerals
* Poetry slams * Birthday parties
* Weddings * Scavenger hunts
* Lights show * Car shows
* Pep assemblies * Prom
* Family nights * Beauty pageants
* Casino nights * themed dances
* New year even parties * Health awareness week
* Dodge ball tournament * earth week
* Vancouver Volcanoes dance team performances * half time shows
* Aides awareness week * rallies and marches
*Women studies panel discussion * Shadow day
* Higher educations information nights * Comedy night
* Clark College Women’s conferences * Masquerade Ball
* Spring festival *and much more
Micah WestBaton Rouge LA Former boss
I known for over 4½ years
Josh DolmanVancouver WA Church member
I known for over 5 years
Melissa MercerVancouver WA Former student/ employee
I know for over 4 years
Sarah PalenPortland OR Family friend
I known for over 9 ½ years